At Tucker, Scott & Wates, LLC. our clients are individuals, small businesses, and non-profits needing assistance and support with tax problems, tax preparation, and tax planning. We serve clients in North Alabama and across the Southeast.
We personally assist with tax preparation of your income tax return. Our clients benefit from the full service and expertise of experienced tax assistance by one of our professional CPAs. Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Let us do the work for you!
This work includes…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
Are you having problems with the IRS?
We're here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discrete. The IRS problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.
We will help you with…
- Audit notifications
- Non-filed returns and back taxes
- Tax liens and levies
- Wage garnishments
- IRS seizures and settlements
- Payment plans
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.